Sony Xperia Z Ultra mobile is now well established with one click root method . It is one of the largest phone can be called as a tablet as well . It has all the elements are in high modulation. If you do not know the meaning of the root , it’s here. Let other files or data from a third party to access the files in the access system. This allows the operation to adjust the user interface is also found in some custom ROM applications. After rooting your phone all kinds of processes that need root access to ROM , ClockworkMod Recovery, and a number of other applications that require root access to install. Here is a guide to eradicate Sony Xperia z Ultra.
The Sony Xperia Z ultra came with the latest Android 4.2 Jelly Bean as the default operating system. At the biggest feature 6.4-inch TFT screen that supports Full HD resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels. Came with camera 8 megapixel primary and secondary 2MP camera . A comes with 16 GB of internal memory and external memory card slot that supports up to 64 GB . It has 2 GB of RAM is enough to play better high quality graphics . This is the best Android phone compared to other mobile phones 2.2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon processor quad-core 800 .
Please Note :
- We are not responsible for any damage that may occur due to the use of this guide to root your phone. If there is a problem with rooting instructions will help you solve it.
- Rooting is void your warranty on your phone.
- Use this guide at your own risk . We shall have no responsibility for what happened to you and your device by following the instructions contained in this manual.
- The instructions in this tutorial for educational purposes . There is no guarantee that these measurements will work for your device.
- The steps in this tutorial is only for use with the Sony Xperia S Ultra, LTE , HSPA + and the model number is C6802 , C6806 , C6833 . Application of this guide on another device or another model can produce many problems.
- Read and understand the entire manual before you enter.
Prerequisites for Ultra Root Sony Xperia :
- Sony Xperia Z Android Smartphone Ultra.
- A desktop computer or laptop connected to the Internet .
- We recommend that you take the mobile phone with PC Suite or some other method . To safeguard your data After the trial, the data will not be deleted . In case you lose data , you can restore from the backup.
- SMS – How to save messages
- Contacts – Sync with the Gmail application
- Videos, photos, music and other files – copy them to an external internal SD / or system
- APN Settings – Manual note ” Settings> Wireless & networks> Mobile Networks > Access Point Names
- Then responsible for maintaining at least 60 % of the battery of your mobile phone. This will help your device does not turn off .
- And Enable USB debugging – “Settings > Developer> USB Debugging Settings” .
- Then Disable any anti -virus software and a firewall on your PC or laptop. Because these tools can interrupt the process while rooting .
The following files are required to perform the manual of procedure . Then download the following files one by one. And make sure you have downloaded all the files. If these links were broken . Tell us after downloading files.
How to Root Sony Xperia Z Ultra:
- Make sure you have the Sony mobile drivers installed on your PC or laptop.
- Connect your phone to your PC or laptop with the USB cable original data. Using other cables from the phone can not detect. So we have to do . advisor
- And do not forget to turn . USB Debugging For more information – How to enable USB debugging on Jellybean devices
- Click on an open application root .
- Follow the instructions on the screen.
- Then click on “Root now . “
- Once complete, remove the cable from the computer and the phone.
- If your phone is stuck on the home screen or just remove the battery and insert it again and do the above steps . Startup screen ,
- To check if your phone is rooted or not searching Root Checker app store Google Play and install it. Open it and you can make your phone anchored or unanchored . List application on your mobile . Superuser application installed on your phone. If the user does not have great application on your mobile phone will not be rooted successfully.
To share in the comments section if you have problems and find errors in the implantation procedure firmware. In the future, we will install updated custom ROM on your Sony Xperia Ultra .